The price of workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania is going down this year. Gov. Ed Rendell accepted the Pennsylvania Compensation Rating Bureau’s recommended rate schedules, which decreased workers’ comp premiums by an average of 10.22%.
The new rates mark the fourth rate cut in five years. Rendell attributes the cuts to Work Safe PA, a five-year-old state program promoting .
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- University of Alabama shooting: What could have been done to keep staff safe?
- Workplace violence: Hope for the best but plan for the worst
- Red alert: The 8 warning signs of violent employee behavior
- Bill would shift responsibility for workplace safety rules