During these difficult economic times, small and midsized businesses are looking for ways to reduce their employment costs—while maintaining
There are several kinds of alternatives staffing models to consider.
These providers generally just pay
Temporary work force services
These services provide employees for either short- or long-term assignments at your workplace. The workers are employees of the temporary-service provider, which pays their wages, taxes and benefits. Many of these firms will allow you to hire temporary w...(register to read more)
- Beware lawsuits from contract workers, too
- Noncompete pacts in Texas: New ruling brings clarity … and questions
- Real-life examples of simple, low-cost work/life efforts
- Does Minnesota require allowing time off for employees to attend school activities?
- Lenoir company folded--but must still pay bias settlement