During these difficult economic times, small and midsized businesses are looking for ways to reduce their employment costs—while maintaining
There are several kinds of alternatives staffing models to consider.
These providers generally just pay
Temporary work force services
These services provide employees for either short- or long-term assignments at your workplace. The workers are employees of the temporary-service provider, which pays their wages, taxes and benefits. Many of these firms will allow you to hire temporary w...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Tell managers: No talk of hiring preferences
- Promote from within or look outside?
- It's a man's world? Be ready to 'man up' in court
- How to handle 'No-Match' letters: New rules go into effect on Sept. 14