In states where recreational and medical marijuana is legal, 41% of employers have a zero-tolerance policy for anyone who tests positive.
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, December 2015
- Employee fired after registering complaint is now suing? You could be personally liable
- Twin Cities concert halls silent as musician lockouts continue
- Ask attorney for help to make sure employment contract contains proper language
- Don't let tardiness influence FMLA leave
- Know the risks of DOL's new time sheet app