Q. Our staff is wondering why we haven’t implemented a
A. Plenty. Special HIPAA regulations concerning wellness programs make this topic one that you need expert advice on.
Your broker or an ERISA/employee benefits attorney should be able to help. Also, other federal laws such as the ADA could affect these programs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- EEOC lifts controversial ADEA link to retiree benefits
- Court must weigh potential conflict of interest when employer decides not to pay benefits
- Variable pay strategy: Teach workers to 'manage the boss'
- Under 50 employees? How FMLA could apply to you regardless