Q. Our staff is wondering why we haven’t implemented a
A. Plenty. Special HIPAA regulations concerning wellness programs make this topic one that you need expert advice on.
Your broker or an ERISA/employee benefits attorney should be able to help. Also, other federal laws such as the ADA could affect these programs.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/4507/good-health-incentives-in-the-workplace "
- Check accuracy of workers' comp calculations to avoid penalties
- N.J. Supreme Court: Strikers may be entitled to unemployment
- Employee says workers' comp claim led to firing
- What are the rules for flexible spending accounts under the new health reform law?
- Unintended consequences: Co-Pays up, productivity down