Almost every employer offers employees a handful of paid holidays. Otherwise, less than half of employers offer paid leave benefits.
Paid holidays 98%
Paid vacation 46%
Paid sick leave 42%
Source: Society for Human Resource2015 study
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Be ready to explain male/female pay disparity—dating back to the time salaries began to diverge
- HubSpot ditches vacation policy, tells staff: 'Take what you need'
- No penalty for failing to deliver insurance-option letter by Oct. 1
- Personnel files: Organize your paper trail to minimize legal risks