FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept. 29, 2015
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily to Celebrate HR Professionals Week by Giving Away Gifts
Falls Church, Va. — As an HR professional, you really deserve some recognition for all of the effort you put into keeping your workplace running smoothly, helping employees and making sure your organization is complying with legal requirements.
That’s why Business Management Daily is excited to announce that next week (Oct. 5-9) is the sixth annual HR Professionals Week. During this special event, the publishing company will be giving away gifts to help human resources professionals stay up to date with the latest employment laws and strengthen their skills. These giveaways include special reports, checklists and forms that are packed with information that HR pros need to be the best at their jobs and ensure their organizations are in legal compliance.
Here’s a sneak peek of the gifts that Business Management Daily will be offering throughout HR Professionals Week 2015:
- Monday, Oct. 5 – Overtime Pay Changes: Key Numbers, Scary Scenarios and Points to Ponder
- Tuesday, Oct. 6 – 5 questions to ask just seconds before you fire someone … and 5 questions to ask just seconds before you hire someone
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 – The HR Alert System: Did your alarm bells ring for these top stories of 2015?
- Thursday, Oct. 8 – 7 forms to help organizations comply with the FMLA
- Friday, Oct. 9 – “What are the odds?” Our editors have a little fun with HR’s future, plus the winners of our pre-HR Professionals Week survey will be announced
In order to receive all of the free goodies we’re offering throughout HR Professionals Week, you must register to get on the list. Registration is completely free.
HR Professionals Week 2015 is sponsored by Littler, the largest global employment and labor law practice with more than 1,000 attorneys in over 60 offices worldwide. Littler represents management in all aspects of employment and labor law and serves as a single source solution provider to the global employer community. Consistently recognized in the industry as a leading and innovative law practice, Littler has been litigating, mediating and negotiating some of the most influential employment law cases and labor contracts on record for over 70 years.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Join our LinkedIn group, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- New free report offers advice for time-pressed, stressed U.S. workers--especially 'stretch workers'
- Free FMLA sample guidelines will help organizations develop their own FMLA policy
- Business Management Daily's editors choose their top 5 favorite companies that offer leadership development training
- Thanks for applying, wish you hadn't: HR pros describe their hiring nightmares
- Overtime Labor Law: 6 compliance tips