Well-paid private-sector employees are more than three times more likely to participate in an employer-sponsored retirement plan than their lower-paid colleagues. Participation rates, broken down by where employees rank on the nationwide pay scale:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, July 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are the rules on paying for time spent putting on protective gear?
- Railroads furlough more workers in gamble business will improve
- For unemployment, there's stupid, then there's willful
- Were Blackwater's employee relations murky as well?