Are you running out of ways to show your gratitude to employees for doing a great job? Use one of these phrases—orally or in writing—to show employees that their efforts are appreciated:
1. “Brilliant work.”
2. “This outstanding work is exactly why we need you on this team.”
3. “You pulled this off better than we could have ever expected. Amazing work.”
4. “This effort proves that you are a true leader within this organization.”
5. “This is exceptional. May I share it at the next manager’s meeting?”
6. “I am so fortunate to have a problem-solver like you on this team.”
— Adapted from “30 Ways to Say ‘Great Job,’” Eva Rykrsmith, The Fast Track, http://quickbase.intuit.com.