Domestic violence isn’t always domestic. It shows up in your workplace as
Some states allow employees time off following incidents of domestic violence even if their injuries aren’t serious enough to trigger . Plus, more than 20 states allow people to collect unemployment compensation if they have to quit due to domestic violence. Several states allow domestic violence victims to use state-provided “dummy” addresses.
Find training/policy tips at: www.stopfamilyviolence.org, www.ncdsv.org and www.ncadv.org.
- Temp agency employees and the FMLA
- What are the rules for obtaining notice that an employee needs FMLA leave?
- What are the FMLA eligibility rules for employees who leave and then come back?
- Temp position OK during intermittent leave
- If business takes a turn for the worse, do we still have to hold job after FMLA?