For the first time since it became law in 1993, the
The bill requires covered employers to offer to employees caring for family members wounded during the course of military duty (26 weeks max) and family members of reservists called to active duty in certain circumstances (12 months max).
- You can automatically apply FMLA/CFRA leave with notice
- Attitude, absence & foul language: 3 scripts for those conversations you'd rather not have
- Scrupulously track disciplinary history to combat FMLA-interference lawsuits
- Public sector employees entitled to paid time off to donate blood
- Ensure FMLA leave doesn't affect evaluations