Last year, while you were hard at work, so was the New York Legislature. Lawmakers passed a record number of laws affecting employers in 2007. Some laws you may have read about, while others you may have missed. Make sure you're up to speed on new state laws that surely will impact how you manage employees in 2008 and beyond ...
- Harassment complaint earns retaliation protection if complaint was made in good faith
- Sorry, no take-Backs on FMLA
- After 40 years, OSHA enforcement about to get much tougher
- EBSA says employer took liberties with retirement funds
- Senate votes "No!" but Obama NLRB appointee could still force you to unionize