Seventy-two percent of managers are optimistic about their career opportunities this year, up 21 percentage points from 2014. They’re ready to act on that optimism, too—88% said they’re open to new opportunities in 2015.
Source: Association of Executive Search andConsultants study, April 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Find the surprise tax windfall in the 'Tax Extenders Act'
- Ex-employees: Gone but not forgotten Courts' broader definition of 'employee' expands your liability
- How to Make Social Networking Websites Work for Your Company
- Furloughs go white-collar: How to keep them fair and legal