More than three-fourths of employers talk up their health benefits when trying to recruit highly skilled job applicants. Fewer tout the value of other benefits.
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, March 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When register drawers are short, may we demand repayment out of cashiers' pockets?
- Travel, commuting time: When must employers pay?
- What's the hourly rate for family member caring for employee out on workers' comp?
- Benefits take center stage as recruiting, retention tool