Employees at Phoenix-based Goodmans Interior Structures get a little help when it comes to planning—and paying for—their vacations.
The office furniture supplier makes interest-free vacation loans to employees through Club MEG, named for CEO Murray E. Goodman. Club MEG also offers concierge services to book airline tickets and hotel accommodations.
Employees who have worked for Goodmans for at least two years can borrow between $1,000 and $4,000 for their vacations and repay the borrowed money through.
Twenty-five of Goodmans’ 250 employees have borrowed vacation money to go to popular destinations such as Las Vegas and Disneyland.
Contact: HR Generalist Heather Bake at (602) 512-0506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- There are complaints, then there are complaints: General gripes about unfairness aren't protected
- Red alert: The 8 warning signs of violent employee behavior
- Boomers 'terrified' of out-of-control health care costs
- Can you tell an HR assistant whom to socialize with?