When it comes to their at-work dining habits, nearly half of chief executives bring lunch from home, according to a new survey by CareerBuilder.com and Harris Interactive.
Some head honchos grab fast food to go, but relatively few have lunch at sit-down restaurants. One in 10 said they’re too busy to break for lunch.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Outsource staffing to save labor costs, offer better benefits
- Employer statements to NASD can't be the basis for defamation lawsuits
- Quicken Loans builds culture with freebies, CEO contact
- Beware unintended bias against unmarried workers, applicants