Providing affordable employee health insurance is tough for many small companies and those employing lots of part-time workers. If that sounds like your organization, it may be time to consider offering a “mini-med” plan that covers limited health care expenses at a relatively low cost. Here’s what you need to know ...
- Can employee on workers' comp who has already changed doctors now pick out a specialist?
- Stretch your budget with 5 benefits-on-a-shoestring tactics
- Keep health costs out of the equation when considering hiring and firing
- Adding up what works--and doesn't--in a recession
- Florida companies make Fortune 'best to work for' list