Bart Lorang thinks there’s only one thing better than paid vacation: Paid, paid vacation.
The founder and CEO of cloud-based contact-app firm FullContact in Denver pays each of his employees $7,500 extra each year to go on vacation. Strings are attached: To collect, employees must disconnect completely and avoid doing any work while traveling.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Uncle Sam is getting rich on 401(k) withdrawals
- Where child care costs your employees the most
- Injured worker? Contest unemployment if worker quits before giving you a chance to help
- Making paycheck deductions in New York is dangerous business