Letting employees work from home improves work/life balance and reduces the stress of commuting, according to CFOs. The result is better retention and greater productivity.
Improves retention 35%
Increases productivity 28%
Reduces office space needs 15%
Accesses broader talent pool 10%
Source: Accountemps survey, February 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beat new tax deadline for worker credits: IRS extends cutoff date
- Both love and justice are blind: Consider banning boss/employee relationships
- Dishing out bad news? 6 tips for your emotional survival
- Who is most likely to receive training?