There’s no consensus on the best way for employers to rein in health care costs, but consumer-directed health plans, such as high-deductible coverage paired with a health savings account, have the most support.
Source: Society for Human Resource, January 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Ledbetter's lesson: Revamp salary guidelines to make pay as fair as possible
- Different pay for men and women? Prepare to explain 'other than sex' factors
- Look into workers' comp discounts offered through trade groups
- Do we have to compensate employees who answer pagers off-the-clock?