Innovative titles are a great way to draw more eyeballs—and possibly some PR—to your online job listings.
Example: A division of Sheraton hotels put out the call for a CBO (Chief Beer Officer), who would visit breweries and beer festivals to select beers for hotel menus. More than 7,000 applications from 30 countries poured in—by far the most the hotel chain has ever received for a job opening.
- Make sure your policy is understood before rejecting applicants because of bankruptcy
- Set clear, easy-to-use processes so employees know about all promotion opportunities
- Independent Contractor or Employee? How to Make The Call
- Call security! But don't micromanage them
- What's your responsibility under the new Georgia immigration law?