Innovative titles are a great way to draw more eyeballs—and possibly some PR—to your online job listings.
Example: A division of Sheraton hotels put out the call for a CBO (Chief Beer Officer), who would visit breweries and beer festivals to select beers for hotel menus. More than 7,000 applications from 30 countries poured in—by far the most the hotel chain has ever received for a job opening.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/4280/creative-job-titles-can-reap-big-recruiting-roi "
- Beware asking applicants about medical histories before making job offer
- 'Angel of death' case highlights the risk of negligent hiring lawsuits
- Hiring or promoting? OK to discount experience if it's trumped by other factors
- Whistle-blower law insulates noncomplaining workers, too
- Are there special California rules that dictate how we use employment applications?