Employees filed 8,826 charges of racial harassment with the EEOC in fiscal year 2014, the most ever. In 10 years, racial harassment charges have increased by 58%.
Source: EEOC, February 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Rochester roofer settles race bias claims for $1 million
- Use exit interviews to identify patterns of supervisor's hidden discrimination
- What employment protections do military reservists and veterans enjoy?
- Will your anti-retaliation policy pay off?