Employees filed 8,826 charges of racial harassment with the EEOC in fiscal year 2014, the most ever. In 10 years, racial harassment charges have increased by 58%.
Source: EEOC, February 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Clear, open promotion policies key to litigation-Free decisions
- Decision-Making paper trail: The best kryptonite to lawsuits
- Worker Doesn't Have to Say 'Harassment' to Make Complaint
- How to ward off some class-action pay-bias suits: Grant managers limited discretion to set pay