Asked by CareerBuilder.com what caused them to straggle in late, 3,000 U.S. employees most often blamed slow traffic and oversleeping.
Traffic jams 50%
Lack of sleep 30%
Bad weather 26%
Getting kids to school 12%
Public transit delays 7%
Source: CareerBuilder survey, January 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- N.J. Supreme Court decides: Can employees take confidential docs?
- Cut health costs by dangling the right opt-out incentives
- Audit demographics to spot problems before anyone sues
- Track discipline to ensure equal treatment for equal offenses, regardless of protected class