Chances are, less than half of your employees have any idea how your compensation system works. Polled by the nonprofit total-rewards organization WorldatWork, large numbers of HR pros confessed that they have generally done a poor job of explaining how their organizations decide how much to pay people. They were asked:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Supreme Court to decide: Is health care reform law constitutional?
- Stillwater, Okla. restaurant adds 'minimum wage fee' to checks
- Employee rewards: Retention ideas that won't bust your budget
- Independent contractors may charge harassment under NJLAD