Looking for the cream of the crop in candidates? Wondering where to look besides the old standbys? Check out these “best of” sites mentioned in current reviews.
• GlassDoor.com: Claiming to be about half the cost of certain other portals, GlassDoor does not put its pricing out front. It does offer a money-back guarantee if your posting receives no responses.
• Indeed.com: Now advertising itself as the “#1 external source of hire,” pricing is pay-per-click with most rates ranging from $.25 to $1.50. Like other pay-per-click advertising, you set the budget, and it determines your posting’s visibility.
• SimplyHired.com: Click on the Post Jobs link and get the facts in plain print. A 30-day posting is priced at $99. A premium post is $199 and includes visibility on partner sites, reaching passive job-seekers who may not be visiting job-seeker sites regularly.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Justify drug testing program with business-Related rationale
- 4th Circuit: You don't have to hire applicant who sued former employer for FLSA violations
- Complying with the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Secrets of guerrilla recruiting