If you’re like Paul McKenna, the one downside of going on vacation is all the work you have to miss.
Now the British hypnotherapist has a solution: 20-minute hypnosis sessions designed to help stressed out workers “feel as refreshed and revitalised as they do after a two-week break.” He recently partnered with Virgin Holidays to create a pop-up day spa offering the mini breaks to Londoners. “We’ll simulate the feeling you get when the brain releases endorphins, the natural feel-good hormones often associated with a holiday,” he told the Daily Mail.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Firing for positive drug test? Prepare to defend test validity
- Concierge services: Are they right for your organization?
- Evaluating employee performance without creating legal liability
- N.J. employer groups make commitment to improve wellness