If you’re like Paul McKenna, the one downside of going on vacation is all the work you have to miss.
Now the British hypnotherapist has a solution: 20-minute hypnosis sessions designed to help stressed out workers “feel as refreshed and revitalised as they do after a two-week break.” He recently partnered with Virgin Holidays to create a pop-up day spa offering the mini breaks to Londoners. “We’ll simulate the feeling you get when the brain releases endorphins, the natural feel-good hormones often associated with a holiday,” he told the Daily Mail.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Record number of employers dispute unemployment claims
- Hospital workers suspended for peeping at George Clooney's medical files
- Parenting leave: To whom must notice be given, and can we require use of vacation leave?
- Maintain tax breaks by limiting access to your home PC