On-the-job racism in America is a growing problem more than 40 years after the Civil Rights Act made employment discrimination illegal. That's why the EEOC has launched a new education and enforcement initiative called E-RACE (Eradicating Racism and Colorism from Employment.).
- Need incentive to brush up anti-discrimination policy? Here it is
- Using subjective hiring factors? Make sure you can clearly explain later
- When identifying sexual harassment, totality of circumstances tells the tale
- Be wary of disciplining for false complaints
- Understanding religious accommodations in Georgia workplaces