LinkedIn is ideal for promoting your organization. Here are seven ways to make your organization more visual on LinkedIn:
- Master your profile. Make your profile stand out with keyword optimization and a strong headline. Add recommendations and endorsements.
- Provide visuals. Use quality company photos, charts and videos to liven up your page.
- Share content. Be active and share relevant articles. Include content that directs clients back to your website.
- Be social. Reach out to past, current and prospective clients.
- Promote the messages of others. Cross-promoting helps build relationships and increase the likelihood that others will share your information.
- Be dependable. Post updates and new content on a regular basis.
- Advertise. LinkedIn advertising allows you to zero in on a targeted market.
— Adapted from “How to Use LinkedIn to Promote Your Professional Services,” Stephanie Frasco, www.convertwithcontent.com.