Q. When a manager takes an extended military leave of absence and I am forced to hire a replacement out of business necessity, am I still required to reinstate the manager upon his or her return to work? ...
- Message to sick employees: We want you to stay home!
- 18 Tyson Foods unpaid-Wage suits consolidated in GA court
- Be careful! Caregiver discrimination claims are on the rise
- Know the law: Simply taking FMLA leave doesn't necessarily mean worker is disabled
- Alleged rape in Iraq leads to $2.9 million settlement—for now