While workplace bullying certainly has existed for as long as mean people have worked alongside others, only recently has it emerged as an issue for the courts to handle. As awareness of “workplace bullying” arises, so does potential litigation and liability for employers ...
- Long history of misconduct? Document every step of disciplinary process
- Win discrimination cases by showing that your rules apply equally to everyone
- Handle terminations with dignity, due deliberation
- During RIF, make sure your rationale makes sense
- IRS issues regs on ACA's employer play-or-pay provision