In 2015, almost all employers plan to give workers the day off on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. What about other holidays?
Source: Society for Human Resourcesurvey, December 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Documenting HR's responsiveness cuts harassment liability
- Social media prompts crime
- Negotiating union contracts: Seek attorney's help when drafting arbitration clause
- Fire if necessary: Complaining about bias doesn't earn free pass to terrorize co-workers