In the fall of 2007, the Ohio Civil Rights Commission’s proposed revisions to the rules governing pregnancy discrimination became a hot political topic. Due to some unusual political wrangling, the future of the proposed rule revision is very much in question ...
- Tell bosses: Work sexual harassment rules apply to other business relationships, too
- Texas EEOC complaints up for second straight year
- When employee alleges management bias, don't blindly accept the boss's denial
- EEOC targets Pine City firm for yet another ADA case
- Discrimination claim dropped, retaliation claim goes to jury