More evidence that wages have flat-lined: The human capital costs involved in checking off every item on the “12 Days of Christmas” wish list barely budged this year, according to PNC Wealth.
Only 10 lords a-leaping will cost * more this year than in 2013—$5,348, up $105. Costs were unchanged for eight maids a-milking ($58), nine ladies dancing ($7,553), 11 pipers piping ($2,635) and 12 drummers drumming ($2,885).
* Costs for ladies, lords, pipers and drummers are per performance.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Do we have to pay fired employee for accrued but unused vacation time?
- Cydcor sales offices donate 400 volunteer hours
- Benefits: Should we put details in the employee handbook or the Summary Plan Description?
- Fancy title won't erase overtime eligibility