According to the nonprofit Partnership for Workplace Mental Health, more than 40% of employees who work for organizations with mental health benefits don’t know anything about them. Yet they’re keenly aware when workplace stress takes its toll on their productivity and happiness.
Make sure your employees know where to turn when they suffer from depression and other negative effects of stress. Make sure they know how to contact your.
Also: Emphasize the importance of mental health. Educate employees on how to spot signs of stress and depression. Offer risk assessments to identify trouble spots they can address through your organization’s mental health resources.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employees win right to sue for employer post-Employment conduct
- 8 flex trends that will affect your company
- Remodeling crews celebrate success, earn rewards
- Big Supreme Court ruling gives employees the green light to sue over 401(k) losses