Most employers allow some kind of flexible working arrangement. However, that’s often due to casual agreements between bosses and workers. Informal flex deals are more common than formal policies.
Source: SHRM Workplace Flexibility Survey, October 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 ways to motivate employees toward self-empowerment
- Carefully craft an escape clause in all job contracts
- HR as mobsters: Supreme Court lets workers use organized-Crime law to sue their employers
- Employee 'GEMs' honored in front of bosses and peers