Create a new window to work on two distant parts of your PowerPoint presentation at the same time with Ctrl+Shift+N. Click and drag one to the left and one to the right to work on them side by side.
Want more space to work on your slides and also keep up with your presentation notes? Use the Crtl+Shift+H shortcut to quickly hide and reveal Notes pane.
Make several font style decisions at the same time by tapping Ctrl+Shift+P, which brings up the whole Font dialog box with all the selections.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Make it one of HR's goals: Ensure everyone gets training on harassment
- Using animated charts in PowerPoint
- Get artistic with PowerPoint 2010 picture editing
- You can lose a lot of time getting shapes and other objects in PowerPoint to line up