The lesson: If an employee is participating in a lawsuit filed by a co-worker (or ex-worker), remind supervisors to treat that employee the same as others. Never retaliate.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- No proof required: Heart disease automatically a covered disability under California's FEHA
- Plan for legal consequences of flextime, job sharing
- Go ahead and hold holiday celebrations--just be sure to hold the religion, too
- You have to work hard to get this much bad press