The restaurant and computer in-dustries were the only sectors with net-positive scores higher than 50. The average score for all American business sectors was 18
At the very bottom of scale, three industries earned ratings that dipped into negative territory: health care (-9), the legal field (-9) and the cellar-dwelling oil and gas industry (-27).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Home Depot beats harassment, retaliation charges
- When religion is crux of workplace problems, base discipline on behavior--not belief
- What's this I hear about tougher enforcement of contractor relationships?
- Create wall calendars to remind staff of key HR dates