The rank-and-file aren’t eyeing the C-suite, according to a recent CareerBuilder.com poll.
About one-third (34%) of workers aspire topositions, with only 7% aiming for senior or C-level . By an 11 percentage point margin, men (40%) are more likely than women (29%) to desire a leadership role. A majority of workers (52%) say they are simply satisfied in their current roles, and a third (34%) don’t want to sacrifice work/life balance. Seventeen percent say they do not have the necessary education.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- When co-workers engage in racial harassment, act fast to remove offensive symbols
- Lockheed Martin cutting executives
- Add HIV/AIDS education and counseling to EAP offerings
- The 9 rule changes rocking the FMLA world