When it comes to spotting résumé fibs, hiring managers and HR pros have seen it all. According to a new poll, the most common lies they catch on résumés relate to false claims or exaggerations about:
Source: CareerBuilder survey, August 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Hiring? Sharpen interview skills, maximize job-fair efforts
- Firing employee? Require the presence of at least 2 managers during discharge meeting
- Conducting successful job interviews: A manager's guide
- How should we go about developing written job descriptions?