When it comes to spotting résumé fibs, hiring managers and HR pros have seen it all. According to a new poll, the most common lies they catch on résumés relate to false claims or exaggerations about:
Source: CareerBuilder survey, August 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The 'rookie metric': How to track quality of new hires
- What are provisions of Illinois' new tax incentives to hire veterans?
- Want the job? Giving your Social Security number is mandatory
- What is California's law concerning time off to attend school activities?