Staff at 32% of large employers will have just one health insurance option in the coming year—a high-deductible plan.
According to a survey by the National Business Group on Health, the percentage of big companies offering only high-deductible plans will surge to nearly 50% in 2016. The plans feature low premiums, but shift a larger out-of-pocket cost burden to employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Be ready to explain male/female pay disparity—dating back to the time salaries began to diverge
- New rules: Minimum wage for piece-rate workers in California
- How far must we go to deliver a final paycheck to a former employee?
- Following recent cases, review piece-rate pay & commissions