Staff at 32% of large employers will have just one health insurance option in the coming year—a high-deductible plan.
According to a survey by the National Business Group on Health, the percentage of big companies offering only high-deductible plans will surge to nearly 50% in 2016. The plans feature low premiums, but shift a larger out-of-pocket cost burden to employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Plugged in: Google encourages staff to drive electric cars
- Trucking firm adds bonuses, ups pay to help recruitment
- A manager's paperwork is never done: What to keep, what to toss
- Dancer says he was frozen out after asking how to turn down sex