Employers often ask: “Will I be liable if one of my independent contractors injures someone?” The short answer is, “It depends.” A recent case from the North Carolina Court of Appeals adds new considerations to the long answer ...
- Can we require employees to waive their rights to file an EEOC charge?
- Fight unemployment benefits if employee quits because of unsubstantiated safety fears
- Good job descriptions explain pay differences
- Final ACA info reporting regs: Godzilla meets Frankenstein
- Court: No unemployment for quitting to follow spouse