Managers at advertising and PR agency The Lavidge Co. in Phoenix encourage employees to “be creative, work smart, have fun”—words from the firm’s corporate philosophy.
The results-oriented company organizes summertime and holiday parties, foosball tournaments, employee birthday and anniversary celebrations, and a beer cart for Friday happy hour.
And employees who celebrate 10 years on the job are rewarded with a custom-made bobblehead doll of themselves.
Contact: Jennifer Disbrow, (480) 998-2600.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Labor Department deploys extra investigators in Katrina-Recovery area to stop wage violations
- Brace for higher state minimum wages
- 401(k) rollovers lose billions due to conflicts of interest
- Do you have to pay employees for their time spent voting?