Tech and workforce experts are evenly divided about whether artificial intelligence and robotics will be net job creators or destroyers by 2025. Read fascinating perspectives on the implications for the work we humans do from the Pew Research Center.
Source: Pew Research Center study, August 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Nearly one-third of employers expect workers to job-hop
- Our applicant turns out to be a transgender—can we revoke the job offer?
- Arbitration agreement buried in job application? Have your attorney review it ASAP
- DOJ settles bias suit against Corpus Christi P.D.