The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs has released proposed regulations for implementing a White House executive order requiring government contractors and subcontractors to provide summary data on their compensation practices to the Department of Labor.
If your organization does business with the federal government, you’ll want to read the proposed rules.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Leave-Of-Absence accommodation and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- What's up, doc? How to collect medical info under new FMLA rules
- Informal ERISA complaints aren't protected