Looking at a broad swath of U.S. corporations—not just large, publicly traded ones—it turns out that only a handful of CEOs crack the $1 million mark in annual cash compensation. Half take home $250,000 or less.
Source: Forbes CEO compensation data, compiled July 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Solidify an independent contractor's status by proving he turned down employee job offer
- 22 states already surpass federal minimum wage
- What should we include in the 'mandatory wage statements' we must give new hires?
- A few unpaid 'donning and doffing' minutes can add up to penalties worth millions