Looking at a broad swath of U.S. corporations—not just large, publicly traded ones—it turns out that only a handful of CEOs crack the $1 million mark in annual cash compensation. Half take home $250,000 or less.
Source: Forbes CEO compensation data, compiled July 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NYC pizza franchisee sliced paychecks too thin
- New York among states eyeing worker misclassification issues
- Save money upon termination by including 'use it or lose it' leave policy in handbook
- Small businesses shifting focus to retirement benefits