More than half of employers screen job candidates before offering a face-to-face interview. Once real interviews start, few organizations let hiring managers wing it, insisting on some structure to the conversation.
Source: SHRM survey, April 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Minn. companies honored for employing disabled
- Experience isn't the only valid qualification; document differences between applicants
- FedEx pays $3 million to settle hiring bias charges
- Minor malady could hinder performance? Always look for easy accommodations