More than half of employers screen job candidates before offering a face-to-face interview. Once real interviews start, few organizations let hiring managers wing it, insisting on some structure to the conversation.
Source: SHRM survey, April 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Make sure your policy is understood before rejecting applicants because of bankruptcy
- Free handout: The 9 discrimination flashpoints your managers must avoid
- Members of protected group flunk job test? Make sure bosses aren't manipulating system
- Kick it up a notch & inspire all