By Kimberly Deas
Watching videos on the Internet has become the norm for many people. In fact, 78% of people watch at least one video online weekly and 55% watch a video per day.
Currently, YouTube has more than 1 billion unique visitors per month, and the average YouTube visitor watches 388.3 minutes of video each month.
With so many people watching videos, this is the perfect social media to engage your current and future customers and clients.
To help you get the most from videos, here are five different types of videos.
- Educational/Training. Show how your customers are using the product. This is perfect for current and future clients.
- Testimonials. Interview some of your best clients and record the interview. Ask what they like best about your products or services and why they chose your company.
- Convert PowerPoint to video. If you have a presentation that you can share, simply add a voice recording to the PowerPoint and “save as” a video from PowerPoint, and now you can post it.
- Advertisements. It is becoming increasingly popular to put advertising campaigns on YouTube. Many companies are developing ads just for YouTube and not airing them on TV.
- FAQs. Make a list of the 20-30 most frequently asked questions and post the answers as a video.
By making the question the title of the video, customers searching online for this question can quickly find their answer.
Kimberly Deas combines her 10+ years’ experience in telecommunications with a background in personal coaching and results-oriented training.