Democrats in the House and Senate have introduced the Schedules that Work Act (H.R. 5159, S. 2642), which would givethe right to request flexible work schedules without fear of retaliation. With Congress out on its summer recess and fewer than 20 days of legislating scheduled between now and the November elections, it’s safe to say this bill isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How Dodd-Frank's whistle-blower rules put you in the crosshairs
- Converting employees into contractors? Prepare for expensive, protracted litigation
- When employee files harassment complaint, document efforts to help her deal with aftermath
- Document promotion rationale to derail claims from runners-Up