Democrats in the House and Senate have introduced the Schedules that Work Act (H.R. 5159, S. 2642), which would givethe right to request flexible work schedules without fear of retaliation. With Congress out on its summer recess and fewer than 20 days of legislating scheduled between now and the November elections, it’s safe to say this bill isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- USERRA: An Employer's Guide to Military Leave Law
- Sour environment doesn't warrant constructive discharge
- Feelings of exploitation, 'e-overtime' lead to rise in wage lawsuits
- Employee complained about discrimination? That doesn't excuse shoddy or dangerous work
- Consider alternatives before choosing mandatory arbitration