Democrats in the House and Senate have introduced the Schedules that Work Act (H.R. 5159, S. 2642), which would givethe right to request flexible work schedules without fear of retaliation. With Congress out on its summer recess and fewer than 20 days of legislating scheduled between now and the November elections, it’s safe to say this bill isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Worker claimed retaliation? Don't fear legitimate firing
- Can I regulate how our e-mail system is used for union matters?
- Get it in writing! You need consistent, persistent documentation
- Filing for workers' comp doesn't qualify as ADA protected activity