More than half of HR professionals say their reasons for entering the profession were influenced by chance and external forces rather than an active desire to work in HR, according to a new XpertHR survey.
Plus, a full 85% say they did not begin their careers in HR, and 61% say they would, if they could start over, still choose HR as a career.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What Pennsylvania employers need to know about medical marijuana
- Judge Upholds 'Guns-at-Work' Law; Companies Duck and Cover
- Contain runaway diabetes costs with screening, education
- Boss put foot in mouth? Consider settlingâ€”and protecting against future suits