More than half of HR professionals say their reasons for entering the profession were influenced by chance and external forces rather than an active desire to work in HR, according to a new XpertHR survey.
Plus, a full 85% say they did not begin their careers in HR, and 61% say they would, if they could start over, still choose HR as a career.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Post Vacation Schedules in Employee-Only Areas
- DOL issues new FMLA poster: Get your free copy here
- Male managers: Don't 'lighten up' on females' reviews
- Firing employee who complained of harassment? Don't let alleged harasser play any role