Most employers are willing to pay for these kinds of professional and career development activities, according to the Society for Human Resource’s 2014 survey.
Source: SHRM survey, June 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Convey policy changes by paper, not e-mail
- No policies, no job descriptions, no training: A case study in how not to hire & promote
- Drug-Resistant superbugs: How to protect your work force
- Expectant and new moms get help from co-worker 'buddies'